Corporate & Personal Styling by Gessica
Melbourne, Sydney, Barcelona, Milan
From this …
Inject some ‘Baroque’ into your wardrobe this spring with rich textures, gold, jewels and prints. Here I found this stunning Jacquard gold and blue print A-line skirt. I have teemed it up with a fitted white jacket with large gold buttons for a spring feel rather than going for a deeper red or black(which would be ideal in the winter). Clashing the prints with this animal clutch, gold shoes and large dramatic earrings completes this opulent look.
Baroque skirt from Chicwish
Balmain double-breasted jacket from Net-a-Porter
Tamara Mellon gold shoes from The Outnet
Cosmo Paris animal print clutch from Zalando
Aldo gold and black earrings from Zalando
Book Gessica for a:
- One-hour express workshop – gather a group of colleagues during lunch and I will show you how to turn core, classic pieces into statements that ooze confidence and power. (A longer after work session of two hours is also available). I can also incorporate men’s style into the presentation.
- Minimum two-hour personal styling session – I work with you one-on-one in your home to sort through the good, the bad and the ugly, show you new ways to pull together what you’ve got and transform it by choosing the right accessories, highlight colours and accents. We look at work, leisure and evening wear and my personal consultations are for both working and non-working women. From here we work out items to purchase that will complete your wardrobe and a shopping trip can also be arranged with Gessica if you choose.
- Men’s styling consultations also available: Wardrobe update/de-clutter and shopping trips.
- What’s appropriate – and not- at work – the right lengths, sizes, prints and colours
- Making the most of what you have – versatile looks for every day at work
- Confidence dressing for important meetings
- Stylish looks that transform from work to social events
- Dressing for your body shape and personality
- Accessories, hair and make- up
Gessica conducts personal and corporate styling sessions in most major cities in Australia. For anywhere else in Australia and the world, on-line consultations are available.
Contact: email@example.com to book a personal or corporate consultation in your city.
Gessica Marmotta is a personal image and style consultant who has worked around the world including Barcelona, Dubai, Milan and Sydney with professionals to develop their corporate style and professional brand. She also blogs at ObsessionsByGessica
To receive Style by Gessica’s posts on style tips & fashion looks please sign up on this blog.