Show your daring side at work in these clashing prints and fabrics. This sealife midi skirt is an interesting addition to the work wardrobe. Embroidered blazer and gingham sandals is all part of the fun and edge.
- Appliqué midi skirt from Temperley of London
- Silk and lace camisole from H Beauty & Youth at Farfetch
- Embroidered blazer from TopShop
- Gingham sandals from J Crew on Net-a-Porter
- Blue faceted bead drop earrings from Colette Hayman
- Beige tote from Colette Hayman
To this…The pretty floral print with billowy sleeves says feminine, romantic and comfortable. Adding a little gold and black with the accessories and shoes gives it that required power punch. And wow what fabulous frilly shoes they are!
- Red floral silk dress from Zimmermann
- Black floral and gold necklace from Baublebar
- Gold frill sandals from TopShop
- Gold tote from Michael Kors on Farfetch
I look forward to helping you shine.
To book me for a style session please fill out the form below.