Bohemia is the free spirited intersection of the unconventional with art. I love bohemian style so much I dedicated this post to it. This is another mammoth post with seventeen different styles and believe me I could have kept going. While keeping with the authentic roots of mad and clashing colours, embroidery, fur, jewels and flares, I’ve given it a modern take showing how lace, flares, furs and beads can be used to create stunning contemporary style.
Although I normally style for work, I like to mix it up a bit and have focused the winter boho collection on after work and weekend wear. Hope you love it. Keep warm.
- Red embroidered and cream cape from Giambattista Valli
- Red blouse from Sportsgirl
- Flared trousers from Ellery on Farfetch
- Woven large leather clutch from Pucci on Farfetch
- Red cut out heart boots from Jean-Michel Cazabat on Farfetch
- Gold snake earrings from Colette Hayman
It’s boho at its stylish best. A blue feather shrug over a lace cami and flared leather pants are the right mix of structure and texture for a night out. Studded shoes add sex appeal and the chandelier earrings are oh so feminine.
- Flared purple trousers from Drome on Farfetch
- Lace and silk camisole from Bardot
- Blue feather cropped jacket from Mary Katrantzou on Matches
- Studded pumps from Philipp Plein on Farfetch
- Blue suede handbag from Gucci on Net-a-Porter
- Chandelier earrings from Baublebar
Bringing wild colours and clashing prints together is fun and works wonders for the winter mood. Wrap a long knit coat over wide, silk printed pants. Take it all the way with a bright, beaded bag and printed shoes. A gold necklace adds elegance. Not for the fainthearted.
- Long knit Kimono coat from Temperpley of London
- Silk printed pants from Roberto Cavalli on Farfetch
- Camisole from Bardot
- Printed pumps from Valentino on Matches
- Gold necklace from Baublebar
- Embellished Raffia tote from Dolce Gabbana on Matches
And my love affair with lace continues. This is just so pretty. Pair creamy lace trousers and a peplum lace blouse. The luxurious fur wrap is feminine and elegant. Green shoes give a real edge to this look.
- Lace trousers from Christopher Kane on Farfetch
- Blue lace peplum blouse from Zimmerman
- White fur wrap from Temperly of London
- Leather tassle handbag from Sara Battaglia on farfetch
- Green sequin pumps from Lanvin on Matches
- Chandelier earrings from Baublebar
- Flared denim jeans from Stella McCartney on Farfetch
- White lace blouse from Temperley of London
- Red leather and fur vest from Drome on Farfetch
- Beaded and pompom handbag from Dolce and Gabanna on Farfetch
- Animal print pumps from Nine West
- Beaded earrings from Accessorize
This blue ruffle dress is a head turner in its own right. Create serious stand out elegance by wearing it over leather pants. Pump up the volume with purple feather jacket and spiked pumps. A beaded clutch and crystal drop earrings finish it of elegantly.
- Blue ruffle dress from Alice and Olivia
- Leather pants from Balcenciago on Matches
- Purple fur jacket from Shrimps on Farfetch
- Beaded clutch from Aldo on Asos
- Spike pumps from Christian Louboutin on Matches
- Tassle and crystal drop earrings from Colette Hayman
- Silk printed maxi from Temperly of London
- Animal print fitted blazer from Dolce and Gabanna on Farfetch
- Statement necklace from Etro on Farfetch
- Gold and black boots from Maison Margiela on Farfetch
- Handbag from Tomasini on Matches
This a a night on the town. Razzle and dazzle in a shimmering gold skirt and beaded, peplum detail blouse. Add a gold fringe bracelet, cream knee boots and animal clutch. Green earrings gives boho edge.
- Gold skirt from Temperly of London
- Beaded blouse from Thurley
- Cream knee boots from Alice and Olivia
- Animal print clutch from Clare V on Neiman Marcus
- Gold tassle bracelet from Rosantica on Net-a-Porter
- Green crystal earrings from Harlequin Market
Another divine maxi. Wear this embroidered skirt with a black lace blouse and bring it all into the body with a structured grey vest. Finish it with a statement necklace and stylish winter red, fringed bag.
- Embroidered maxi skirt from Temperley of London
- Lace blouse from Zimmerman
- Black and white vest from Thurley
- Statement silver necklace from Dylanlex on Farfetch
- Boots from Alexa Wagner on Farfetch
- Red tassel bag from Stella McCartney on Matches
- Silk printed maxi dress from Etro on Matches
- Gold earrrings from Baulbebar
- Patterned hand bag from Valentino on Matches
- Brown fringe boots from Maiyet Blake on Farfetch
This is a great example how lace and bell sleeves turn a black dress into a winter boho essential. Add red, beaded earrings for colour and statement shoes. There are just so many ways to wear this dress it’s not funny.
- Lace dress from Temperly of London
- Red beaded tassle earrings from Baublebar
- Feather statement shoes from Rupert Sanderson on Farfetch
- Embellished clutch from from Megan Park on Farfetch
- Pink lace mini dress from Zimmerman
- Red velvet and gold embellished pumps from Dolce and Gabanna on Farfetch
- Beaded earrings from Harlequin Market
- Red large satin bow clutch from Judith Leiber on Neiman Marcus
- Lace maxi dress from Valentino on Matches
- Corduroy printed blazer from Preen on Matches
- Statement necklace from Monies on Farfetch
- Black boots from Roberto Cavalli on Farfetch
- Spotted handbag from Serpui on Farfetch
- Leather snake print midi dress from Alexander McQueen on Matches
- Navy velvet and gold blazer from Wales Bonner on Matches
- Suede and leather Boots from Paula Cademartori on Farfetch
- Long tassel blue earrings from Rosantica on Net-a-porter
- Suede clutch from Rebecca Minkoff on Neiman Marcus
Love the frills. This elegant boho look is flattering, feminine and a little different. Mix with cream boots (these are extraordinary) with a multi-strand green and broached necklace. A bit of flower power with a red bag.
- Black frill maxi dress from Temperley of London
- Green beaded multi strand statement necklace from Night Market on Farfetch
- Red flower handbag from Fendi on Net-a-Porter
- Cream boots from Zimmerman
- Shaggy and appliqué dress from Alberta Ferretti on Farfetch
- Black short blazer from Saint Laurent on Matches
- Snake skin knee boots from Mimco
- Timber handbag from Rocio on Farfetch
- Red and gold earrings from Colette Hayman
- Pink satin dress from Haider Ackermann on Matches
- Red feather jacket from Alexander McQueen on Matches
- Beaded earrings from Percossi Papi on Net-a-Porter
- Red ankle boots from Jimmy Choo on Farfetch
- Embellished clutch from Alexander McQueen from Farfetch
A lot these pieces were on sale so may not be available. You know where you can get me if you want to source a similar piece, but less expensive option.
I look forward to helping you shine.
To book me for a style session please fill out the form below.