For as long as I can recall I’ve been obsessed with sparkles and this season, they’re everywhere. I love it. Which is why I’ve created this 70’s-disco, roaring 20’s, Hollywood-glamour inspired post with four statement styles to push your style boundaries.
From This…To This…These head turning flared sequin trousers are for the fabulously wild boho girl. The frilly white camisole softens the look and makes it elegant. Platform gold sandals and fur sandals are Austin Power fun.
- Multi coloured sequin trousers from Halpern on Matches
- White frill camisole from Zimmerman
- Multi coloured fur handbag from River Island
- Large statement gold hoop earrings from Mercedes Salazar
- Gold platform sandals from Rachel Zoe on Farfetch
- Bow front sequin dress from Ashish on Matches
- Long Crystal earrings from Mimco
- Embellished snake handbag from Roberto Cavalli on Farfetch
- Tassle sandals from Aquazurra on Net-a-Porter
- Sequin skirt from Zimmerman
- Silk Camisole from Witchery
- Statement flower necklace from Lanvin on Farfetch
- Pearl studded clutch from Colette Hayman
- Glittered ankle boots from Jimmy Choo on Net-a-porter
From This…To This…Only for the daring. If you loved the 70’s and are unashamedly bold this flared jumpsuit has your name on it. Add a large flower brooch but stabilise the look with black bag, earrings and shoes.
- Sequin jumpsuit from Greta Constantine on Moda Operandi
- Super large flower brooch from Gucci on Matches
- Black and diamante sandals from Giuseppe Zanotti on Farfetch
- Black and silver purse clutch from Miu Miu on Farfetch
- Large statement earrings from Lovisa
If you’d like to know where to source similar, cheaper items, pull together an outfit for an event or do a wardrobe makeover, contact me.