Hello and Happy New Year!
May 2018 be your best year yet, especially with your style! To kick start the year my first post was inspired by cool neutrals given the very warm Australian summer we are experiencing. Apart from feeling and looking fresh in neutrals, there is a simple elegance and sophistication to neutral tones such as nudes, creams, whites, soft golds, silver – and especially if cleverly mixed together which many people are afraid of doing. Below are six chic outfits to inspire you (and show you how) to wear more of the elusive cool neutrals.
Step out in style in this unusual asymmetric ruched white blouse and cream split leg trousers. Large feather earrings, embellished sandals and clutch add glamour to this chic day time outfit.
- White blouse from Jacquemus on Farfetch
- Cream split let trousers from The Row on Matches
- Jewelled heel sandals from Dolci Firme
- Statement earrings from Ranjana Khan on Farfetch
- Embellished clutch from Accessorize
Ooze sophistication in this cream jumpsuit with extravagant bespoke necklace, gold mules and divine crochet handbag. Yes the perfect cocktail or lunch outfit.
- Cream jumpsuit from Roland Mouret on Matches
- Bespoke statement necklace from SoniaM(please enquire)
- Bracelet from Eshvi on Farfetch
- Gold mules from Olympiah on Farfetch
- Handbag from Chanel
- White asymmetrical skirt from Kitx
- Silk camisole from Gold Hawk on Farfetch
- Long drop with blue stone earrings from Mimco
- Layered bracelet from Chan Luu on Net-a-Porter
- Nude kitten heel shoes from Zimmerman
- Rose gold tote bag from Colette Hayman
Pretty and feminine is this flattering lace panelled dress. Add some fun with the long tassle earrings, jewelled heel rose gold mules and bamboo handbag.
- lace panel dress from Zimmerman
- Long white hassle earrings from Colette Hayman
- Crystal embellished heel mules from Nine West
- Bamboo clutch from Cult Gaia on Farfetch
Something so ultra chic and sophisticated with a maxi white dress. The v- neckline and side splits on the side are ever so flattering. Show this magnificent dress off with some jewelled flat sandals and layered feather and gold necklaces. Add a statement cream tote.
- Long white dress from Rosetta Getty on Farfetch
- Feather feature necklace from Lanvin on Farfetch
- Gold tassle necklace from Rosantica on Farfetch
- Cream fabric and embellished tote from Figue on Farfetch
- Red jewelled sandals from Ankalia
Boho at heart. Whether you are going to a glamorous beach party or a gala event, this magical peach tulle/white bustier full length gown caters for both. Wear it with jewelled flats(or heels) and stunning crystal earrings. Add some quirk with the bug clutch.
- Tulle gown from Delpozo on Farfetch
- Statement crystal earrings from Peter Lang
- Crystal embellished flat sandals from Ankalia
- Bug clutch bag from Jamin Puech on Farfetch
Style is essential, it increases confidence and performance. Invest in a professional who can help you move up the style ranks in the same way as you do your professional skills. Contact me.