Green is an emotionally positive colour, bringing renewed energy and serenity. I love this colour and feel alive when I wear it. I rarely see people wearing this refreshing colour, especially in the summer. My latest post featuring three dresses, shows you how to wear green stylishly.
Message me if you would like help in revamping your style.
- Wrap style dress from Karen Millen
- Statement necklace from Night Market on Farfetch
- Blue ankle wrap sandals from Jimmy Choo
- Yellow and blue handbag from River Island on Zalando
- Floral dress from Etro on Matches
- Embellished check sandals from River Island
- Embellished check handbag from River Island
- Red statement earrings from Zara
To This…The ruffles and floaty-ness of this rich green maxi dress makes it so feminine and elegant. A standout dress such as this deserves a statement necklace and a crystal embellished pink fur clutch to add extra glamour.
- Green maxi dress from Karen Millen
- Custom made statement necklace from SoniaM
- Pink fur crystal embellished clutch from Prada on Matches
- Silver sandals from Stuart Weizman at David Jones
P.N. Although SoniaM no longer has a website, she still custom makes. Please enquire if you would like your very own special accessory.