This is the third and final series of affordable work styles. Please click here if you missed the first and here if you missed the second. This series is all about the skirt and how you can look fabulous without spending the big dollars.
Show your feminine side in this pretty embroidered skirt. Introduce some simple and easy on the eye print clashing by adding a polka dot wrap blouse & multi print bag. Vibrant red shoes and antique style earrings brings it all together gracefully.
- Floral embroidered skirt from Chicwish
- Wrap style blouse from Sheike
- Red suede patchwork pumps from Buffalo on Zalando
- Antique style earrings from Lovisa
- Multi print handbag from Colette Hayman
Disrupt your work style in this fun hot pink high waisted midi wrap skirt. Add a white soft fluted sleeve blazer, filigree earrings and long tassle necklace for softness.
- Hot pink skirt from Topshop
- White fluted sleeve blazer from Topshop
- Snake skin sandals from Wittner
- Long tassle necklace from Baublebar
- Black Filigree earrings from Colette Hayman
- Black and white tote from Colette Hayman
This outfit is more than just ‘all black’. The fitted bustier over lace blouse, sitting over midi length leather skirt shows your sexy feminine power. The embroidered boots and large animal print clutch bag adds the extra edge.
- Black leather pencil skirt from Topshop
- Lace blouse from Topshop
- Bustier from Forever New
- Embroidered boots from Forever New
- Large animal print clutch bag from River Island
- Crystal drop earrings from Peter Lang
Style is essential, it increases confidence and performance. Invest in a professional who can help you move up the style ranks in the same way as you do your professional skills. Contact me.