This is series two of dressing stylishly at work on a budget. If you missed series one, click here.
This week I have put together three ‘trouser’ styles. As a style consultant, I find it deeply rewarding when I can help my clients look and feel fabulous on whatever budget they have – from Gucci to Top Shop. Hope you find inspirations with these style tips. Let me know if I can be of further help. The third and final of the budget series will be out soon.
A wow factor with the combination of these wide leg trousers with gold buttons and stunning multi layered sleeve blouse. Add some statement earrings and wild animal print pumps to show extra flair.
- Black wide trousers with gold buttons from Topshop
- Blue shirt with layered bell sleeves from Get The Looks
- Crystal drop earrings from Forever New
- Animal print pumps from Wittner
- Patch style tote from Colette Hayman
Simple yet powerful in these red trousers and delicate embroidered sleeve detail knit top. Adding large statement earrings makes it a little more fun.
- Red tapered trousers from Topshop
- Embroidered floral flare sleeve top from Forever New
- Gold drop earrings from H&M
- Black strappy pumps from Zalando
- Gold studded handbag from Colette Hayman
Show your edge with velvet high waisted trousers, military style jacket and lace choker. A white camisole under the jacket breaks the rich, dark colours up giving it some vibrancy. The embellished velvet tote is the must have statement accessory.
- Blue Velvet capri style trousers from Sheike
- Burgundy military style blazer from Forever New
- White camisole from H&M
- Lace choker from H&M
- Patterned pumps from Nine West
- Velvet embellished tote from River Island
Style is essential, it increases confidence and performance. Invest in a professional who can help you move up the style ranks in the same way as you do your professional skills. Contact me.