The colour gold has occupied my mind the last few weeks with the party season in full swing, instigating my final post for 2016. The colour conjures up thoughts of glamour, party, sparkle, dazzle, elegance, affluence and fun.
Although it is possibly a little late to order any of the striking outfits below for New Years Eve, my intention with this post is to give you inspiration on how you can have fun with gold, wearing it stylishly at any party event you attend on NYE and throughout 2017: a dinner out, a swanky cocktail soiree, a glamorous dance club, a private party, a hot date, the opera…to name a few. Here are five golden beauties just for YOU.
Dare to be different ladies. Wishing you a dazzling 2017.
Who would have thought gold jeans could be so cool! Wearing these ultra chic jeans with this sensational bustier featuring a floor length tail, jewelled high heels and statement necklace is quite an edgy rocker style. It says, ‘I’m in for the long night of fun.’
- Gold jeans from Isabel Marant on Farfetch
- Strapless statement blouse from AF Vandevorst on Farfetch
- Green statement necklace from Rosantica on Net-a-Porter
- Gold plated and stone cuff from Sylvia Toledano on Matches
- Embellished clutch bag from Sarah’s Bag on Matches
- Black studded sandals from Gianni Renzi on Farfetch
- Bow mini gold dress from Saint Laurent on Farfetch
- Large black and gold earrings from Baublebar
- Black clutch bag from Colette Hayman
- Strappy black sandals from Nine West
- Multi split sequin skirt from Gucci on Matches
- Black bustier from Toni Maticevski
- Red clutch back from Colette Hayman
- Long multi coloured stone earrings from Baublebar
- Gold sandals from Tom Ford on Net-a-Porter
- Sequin Tulle long gown from Vera Wang on Farfetch
- Long gold fingerless gloves from Gucci on Matches
- Statement ring from Gucci on Matches
- Choker necklace from Colette Hayman
- Black clutch bag from Proenza Schouler on Matches
- Snake skin metallic pumps from Ermanno Scervino on Farfetch
- Gold ball gown from Zandra Rhodes on Matches
- Animal print clutch bag from Stella McCartney on Matches
- Feather detail boots from Racine Careee on Farfetch
- Large gold and stone earrings from Marni on Farfetch
See you in 2017 for many more striking style inspirations.