This is my final post for 2017 and every year I finish it off with some style inspirations for New Years Eve celebrations. It’s only a few days out to 2018 and if you have planned a special night, you may have already organised your outfit. If not, you still have time to be inspired by these. Although the theme is NYE – Inspired by glitter, gold, graffiti and glamour, these six outfits can be worn to any special celebration throughout 2018.
No matter where you are or what you are doing, go into 2018 making your mark – start with rocking your style . Looking great helps you feel great.
Thank you for the support, encouragement and love I received throughout 2017. I look forward to helping you shine brighter in 2018.
May your 2018 sparkle.
Throw back 1970’s. Make yourself centre stage as you celebrate 2018 in this glorious, attention seeking floor length sequin bustier. Adding the hot sequin shorts and platform gold sandals adds some serious sexy disco glam.
- Floor length tail sequins bustier from Michael Halpern on Matches
- Sequins shorts from Manish Arora on Farfetch
- Statement gold earrings from Rosantica on Farfetch
- Gold platform sandals from Charlotte Olympia on Matches
- Embellished bird bag from Topshop
- White one shoulder blouse from Johanna Ortiz on Moda Operandi
- Graffiti jeans from Dolce and Gabbana on Farfetch
- Large single earring from Roksanda on Matches
- Multi gem pumps from Topshop
- Zebra print handbag from Lanvin on Farfetch
Be the fun of the party by wearing your heart on your T-shirt and swinging around in this multi coloured fringe skirt. Take it up a style notch with the embellished choker and statement earrings. And oooh that feather clutch bag says LOVE.
- Multi coloured fringe skirt from Romance Was Born
- Heart T-shirt from Twin-Set on Farfetch
- Embellished choker from Sonia Rykiel on Farfetch
- Long red tassle earrings from Lizzie Fortunato on Farfetch
- Red skin boots from Wanted
- Feather embellished clutch from Gucci on Farfetch
- Red dress from Solace London on Net-a-Porter
- Multi coloured fringe bag from Alexander McQueen on Farfetch
- Long blue sequin earring from Shourouk on Farfetch
- Patterned ankle boots from Zara
- Feather pink trim dress from Marchesa on Moda Operandi
- Long red crystal earrings from Harlequin Market
- Red and pink heart sandals from Aquazzura on Farfetch
- Royal blue cuff clutch bag from Rula Galayini on Farfetch
If the combination of baroque, hollywood and regal are your thing, then this gold lame dress with extravagant choker, statement earrings, purple velvet shoes and bag is the perfect head turning gala event attire.
- Gold Lame gown from Maria Lucia Hohan on Matches
- Large statement choker from Night Market on Farfetch
- Statement earrings from Percossi Papi on Net-a-Porter
- Purple velvet sandals from Prada from Farfetch
- Purple hand feature clutch from Benedetta Bruzziches on Farfetch